Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

IF ONLY

Last night I watched this movie on YouTube… it talked about love and appreciation. It talked about express your feelings to your love one while you can... before it’s too late. BUT, even after you have expressing those feeling, what’s the meaning when your love one no longer with you to share and care. OMG…. I cried so much last while watching it until I’m wheeze.  It would be a devastated moment in my life if it happens to me. I don’t want that to happen to me… but how could I? That is the fact of life… every living will die one fine day. We just don’t know the exact time, the exact date and the exact place for it to take place.
 I love you and you love me just isn’t enough. It takes more than that to appreciate each other. Sometimes, it need sacrifice… sometimes, it need to courage to do so… everything happen for a purpose. Sometimes, can’t be seen by the naked eyes. Sometimes, even it in front of the eyes, it just passed by without we even realised it. ITS HAPPEN… mostly, we only realised when something had happen… then we tend to regret, thinking we should have do this… should have do that… and it’s too LATE.
So, need to learn to appreciate each other more… and listen to this song…
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/qhAtV766/Bryan_Adams_-_When_You_Love_So.html

p/s: I Love You and always do... Do You...???

No comments:

Post a Comment